PEB ROOFING IN CHENNAI
Pre-engineered buildings- As the name indicates, it involves the pre-engineering of structural elements. PEB provides sections that may vary in length based on the requirement. These are built-in factories that are made up of steel and bolted together at the site. It can also be expanded later by just adding bays. Its high-quality painting system provides long durability and less maintenance. These components are also pre marked for easy identification and to accelerate the erection and reduce the installation time of the whole building. These structures are widely used to construct factories, showrooms, Vehicle parking sheds, metro stations, etc.
- Construction time: PEB reduces the total construction cost by the least 40% which leads to faster occupancy and early revenue.
- Lower cost: Saving is accomplished in design, manufacturing and erection cost.
- Large clear span: In PEB the buildings can be given up to 90m clear spans which is the important advantage of PEB with column free space.
- Flexibility of expansion: PEB can be easily expanded in length by adding additional bays.
- Quality control: PEB’s are manufactured under controlled conditions depending on the site and hence the quality is assured.
- Low maintenance: PEB’s have high quality paint systems for cladding which gives long durability and low maintenance costs.
Applications of PEB are:
- Factories, Warehouses, Workshops, Offices
- Gas stations
- Aircraft hangers
- Metro stations
- Vehicle parking sheds
- Schools, Indoor stadium roofs
- Bridges, Railway platform shelters
- Outdoor stadium canopies